I WANT TO ATTEND
I CANNOT ATTEND BUT I WANT TO DONATE
DEADLINE TO REGISTER: FRIDAY, AUGUST 22nd
To join us in Cuba, please complete this registration with a $500 non-refundable deposit per person. The final balance is due 60 days prior to departure. The final balance is not refundable for any reason after that date.
To complete your registration, you must submit a copy of your passport to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours.
The mission will depart from Miami International Airport early morning on the date of departure. Your program fee includes one overnight in Miami the night prior to departure, October 20th.
IMPORTANT PASSPORT INFORMATION
To participate in a mission your passport must be valid for at least SIX MONTHS to the day after your ARRIVAL in Cuba. Please do not register until your passport meets this requirement. NOTE: Once you have submitted a valid passport as part of registration you cannot renew it as this will void your Cuban visa.
- Double Occupancy $2,665
- Single Occupancy $3,000
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED?
- A yearlong membership to B’nai B’rith International
- A philanthropic contribution to the Cuban Jewish Relief Project, which will be used to directly aid the Cuban Jewish community
- Roundtrip airfare between Miami and Havana
- Cuban visa
- Hotel accommodations for one night in Miami the night prior to trip departure
- Private pre-tour orientation and Cuban Jewish Relief Project travel orientation packet
- All in-country ground transportation, and airport transfers
- $50 U.S. tax on entry
- Superior hotel accommodations in Havana
- Standard hotel accommodations in the provinces
- 7 continental breakfasts, 6 dinners, and 2 lunches:
- There is no kosher food in Cuba. No pork will be served at included meals. Meals will include a choice of two main courses.
- Experienced Tour Leader
- Expert English-speaking Cuban guide
- U.S. Department of Treasury general religious license letter of authorization
- Small group size for intimate and personal exchanges with the Cuban Jewish community
- Travel health insurance in Cuba (Please see “Insurance in Cuba” below for more details)
- Gratuities for luggage handling in-country, restaurant service for included meals, and the Cuban guide and driver
INSURANCE IN CUBA
- Transportation to Miami
- B’nai B’rith receives authorized flight times 15-45 days before departure. B’nai B’rith strongly encourages participants to wait until flight times are communicated to make domestic travel arrangements.
- Excess baggage fees
- The air carrier allows each passenger to bring 44 lbs. of baggage – this includes all items taken on the plane (checked luggage, carry on, donations). Excess weight will be charged at the rate of $2.00/lb. An additional $20 will be charged per piece of checked luggage above the one included in your program fee.
- Optional travel insurance
- B'nai B'rith strongly recommends participants purchase additional trip cancellation insurance. Should a participant elect not to purchase additional trip cancellation insurance, a signed waiver is required.
- Donations to Assist the Jewish Community of Cuba
- As part of participation in the mission, B'nai B'rith asks that everyone bring at least 15 lbs. of goods and monetary tzedakah for the community. Upon registration, we will provide you with a list of needs.
- Cuba airport departure fees: $30 paid on your departure from Cuba
- Optional activities throughout tour
Cuban medical insurance is included in the price of the mission and covers 100% of medical expenses up to $25,000 and repatriation or transportation due to illness, accident, or death (up to $7,000). NOTE: Cuban health insurance does not cover treatment for a pre-existing condition.